Learn more about the fees and benefits of adoption.
- Vaccinations + Boosters
- Deworming & Flea/Tick Preventatives
- Microchip With Lifetime Registration
- Rabies Certification
- Health Papers and Certificates
What are the benefits of pet adoption?
♥ Ages Under 12 Months ~ $400 with Spay/Neuter Contract
♥ Ages 1 Year – 4 Years ~ $400
♥ Ages 5 Years – 8 Years ~ $350
♥ Ages 9 Years + Special Needs ~ $300
Adopting a pet comes with numerous advantages including, but not limited to:
- You’re saving a life. Millions of healthy, adoptable pets are euthanized every year simply for a lack of a home.
- When you adopt your pet from a shelter or rescue group, you’re giving another a spot for a second chance.
- When you adopt an older pet, you will often get a sense of their personality and temperament. You also already know their full grown size!
- An adoption fee can save you money! Adoption fees include vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip, and guaranteed health to help prepare the pet for a new home.